Helping local families on Deeside & Donside
Home-Start Deeside, Alford & Strathdon is a Banchory based charity that provides support, advice and assistance to local families with young children in the Deeside region. Our friendly volunteers have parenting experience themselves and have all been PVG background checked. We offer home visits and group support, free of charge, for lonely or isolated families, single-parent families and families with health or disability issues. If you would like to get more information on how we can be of assistance to your family, or if you wish to become a volunteer, please call us on 01330 824 443, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply as soon as possible.
In case of an emergency please find a list of useful numbers:
- Banchory, Alford & Aboyne Council: 03456 08 12 08
- Social Work:03456 08 12 06
- Benefits: 03456 08 12 00 (email: email@example.com)
- Housing: 03456 08 12 02 (Available 24 Hrs),
- Police Scotland: Emergency: 999
- Non-emergency: 101
- Crimestoppers: 0800 555 111
- Aberdeen Royal Infirmary: 0345 456 6000
The Annexe Building
38 High street
Tel: 01330 824 443
Monday to Thursday
8am – 3.30pm
Sometimes the office may be unmanned during our opening times, as we are often visiting families within the area.
If you wish to come to see us please just give us a call in advance.